Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Poetry is dead! You might as well live!

For some time, the poetic state is kind of gone. I don't know if it has gone for good. Words are just not forming in rhyme or rhythm. Forget about being lyrical.

Maybe GOD has other designs for me. Maybe HE/SHE wants me to be a prose writer!

As long God does not expect me to write about religion or George Bush, nothing wrong with HIS/HER assumptions!

-------------------------------------------

Go girl go, long way to go

Let the words/thoughts flow

Write whatever you deem right

Don't let your words give others a fright!

.......................................................................

HEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

6 comments:

WithinWithout said...

Just let things flow,
Like your heart all aglow

gautami tripathy said...

It is not flowing
Nothing seems to be glowing!
Will I be able to write
Or should I go fly a kite?

Lotus Reads said...

Not being a writer or a poet myself I don't have any nuggets of wisdom to impart here, except to say, be patient, try not to think about it and the muse will return.

Romeo Morningwood said...

gautami
I don't know what you are worried about? You seem to be able to write about anything in either prose or poetry.
Heyaaaaaaaaaa

is that your Kung Fu yell?

WithinWithout said...

The inner you can come and go
But don't you worry, no no no
It will return, put kite away
Just let it be, now hey hey hey

Gautami:

We can't always be the shape-shifters and movers and shakers we want to be.

It's karma, it's that time of the month, it's whatever you want to call it.

Just be with it and don't focus on it so much. And whatever it is will give way to the creative you.

gautami tripathy said...

Lotus:It returned with a vengeance. Read my ism verse!

homo escapeons: Gee! Thanks! I am a simplistic writer!

Heeeyaaaa! is a tribal call for a handsome male!

Alas! you are taken for!

within without: I used to fly kites with my 3 brothers. It takes a lot of skill to fly a kite!

What would I do without your encouragement?

And you too are taken for!!

( A very sad and weepy GAUTAMI)