Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dried, shrivelled and dead

Thought I should be melodramatic here. I haven't been that that a long time time. This is kind of interesting. Am I turning into a new leaf? Do I like the new me? I have become too placid.

Time to say, GAUTAMI, BUCK UP! BE yourself! Does it mean, this almost gentle creature is not me? What the hell!!

I AM ME EVEN IF I SHUT UP, DON'T SPEAK A WORD OR DO NOT REACT AT ALL.

You have to accept me the way I am even if you don't like me.

AND PRAY DO TELL ME,WHY SHOULDN'T YOU LIKE ME!


2 comments:

WithinWithout said...

Gautami:

What's this then?

Haven't noticed anyone questioning anything about you. Or have I not been paying attention?

(Remember my post about the incredible male brain...)

gautami tripathy said...

Within without: It is just me! I am talking to myself.