Sunday, February 17, 2019

I salute her, I feel for her

Anger is a mild emotion. I feel that rage but I am helpless. My hot-headed hubby wants to go for the kill. He will do it too if I don't stop him. I don't know how to react. I feel for the mothers of the martyred soldiers...

Please feel free to share this post.....

#IStandWithTheDefenceForces
#LoveOurSoldiers
#Poeming #Poetry

I salute her, I feel for her

she nurtured you with her blood
she never ever showed her tears
when she sent you to defend the country

but she is a mother
she desired to see you once more
she wished for you to marry

she wanted a grand child or two
she waited for you to come home
she needed to hug you once more

she talked to you on the phone
she listened to you with calmness
she hoped for you to hug her

yes, you returned home
but in smithereens
not even in full body for her to hug

how does one console
that mother who gave you to the country?
how does one face her?

"lip service won't work any more,
we have to kill the traitors first,
and render the enemies to dust"

©gautami.tripathy 17022019

No comments: