Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Poetry Train Revisited

I NEED PUBLICITY. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD.





All those who missed poetry train and all those who did not know a thing about it, are welcome to post at Monday Poetry Train Revisited on Mondays and thereafter. Mind you, it does not have a prompt as such. It only concerns writing...poetry, prose poetry or anything creative. Write about anything that takes your fancy and post your link there. And don't forget to visit others, but be polite about it. Don't play the critique unless specifically asked for it. Come on, lets rebuild and run our poetry train again. We never can have excess of poetry or any kind of creative writing, for that matter.


6 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

I will not opt to board that train Gautami..

the main problem -- I can't help myself from being a critique...inborn or ingrained in me..

But sure, in my possibe ways i shall spread the word..

wishes,
devika

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm so grateful to you for picking up the train and getting it back on the tracks. I'll promote it, don't worry.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

It'll rebuild itself. Just give it time.

Jeeves said...

Monday train sounds interesting. Shall promote.

Anonymous said...

ok- will spread the word
and participate when I can, but I find it hard to visit enough sites, even through reader.
Glad you're doing this!
unfortunately my current post is of the more thoughtful type, not creative

Anonymous said...

Somehow I got behind on blog-reading in November and I just misssed this. But I'll put it in my calendar (now that I'm up for air).

Did you mention it to writerwoman at http://poetswhoblog.blogspot.com/