Sunday, October 16, 2005

Resting Place...Morbid Thoughts



Feelings and thoughts as sinister as the night.
Dark clouds masking the moonlight.

I am here to have my despair released.
The only place where I will find some peace

The graveyard is calm; justifying the end.
For those left here; by strangers, family, or a friend.

The lifeless corpses in the damp graves.
With a few epitaph “in death, he is saved.”

The only remnants of those long since dead;
are the carved stones, placed at their head.

The tombstones are covered with moss and grime;
slowly festering away with passing of time.

Here I stare, standing head bowed down.
With deep longing, into the restful underground

1 comment:

gautami tripathy said...

Not bad!! Rather good!

Join Ryze. Take the web page link from my profile page. Or send me an email from there, Lets see what I can do.......


Godel's theorem is not applicable everywhere......Life? Never!!

Happy musing...

:)
Gautami